Looking after you, us & the community (Last updated: 27/05/2021 2pm)
We will keep this page up to date as we are provided with more information by the government and our professional bodies.
Boronia Veterinary Clinic would like to advise our clients that we are open and we are seeing ALL patients including routine care appointments (eg. vaccinations).
We are examining pets with ONE owner.
We require owners to wear masks.
When coming to the clinic, we are asking you to wait in the car park. Unless otherwise directed, please call on arrival to let us know you are here.
If you are unwell, displaying flu-like symptoms or are concerned about entering the clinic, please call the clinic so we can find a way to assist you.
We are still experiencing unprecedented phone demand and at times, long waits for appointments. We apologise and continue to appreciate your patience.
Coming for an appointment?
- Call when you arrive at the clinic and wait in your car.
- The vet will get you by coming to the car, or sms or by calling.
- Our vets have to be mindful of the time spent in consult with owners. The recommendation is less than 15 minutes.
Picking up medications or dropping off a pet?
- Still call. The front desk will get you to come in.
Trying to get an appointment for a vaccination?
- Booking remain heavily in demand. We are doing our best to maintain availability.
A final message. From every one in the clinic, thank you for all those being respectful and patient. We are seeing a little more impatience and irritability from stressed and exhausted owners. Our front desk team need love too. Don't hold back on telling them they are doing a good job ;-)
Thanks everyone. Stay safe. We are here to help.